03 Feb 2023
Each year NSW Health works in partnership with schools to offer the vaccines recommended by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) for adolescents as part of the school vaccination program.
In 2023 the following vaccines will be offered to Year 7 students:
· Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine in a 2-dose schedule with a minimum of 6 months apart
· dTpa Vaccine (Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis (whooping cough)) as a single dose
In 2023 the following vaccine will be offered to Year 10 students:
· Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine in a single dose.
At EHS, clinics will be held on the following dates:
- Visit 1: Term 1 Year 7 Vaccinations Friday 24/03/2023
- Visit 2: Term 2 Year 10 Vaccinations Friday 02/06/2023
- Visit 3: Term 4 Year 7 Vaccinations Friday 24/11/2023